Berry protein smoothie is a delicious smoothie to have for breakfast, lunch, or after any workout. It's quick and easy to make and full of all the good fruits and proteins!
I drink a smoothie almost every day. It is an easy way for me to get quick carbs and proteins in after a run or my workout. And lately, this berry protein smoothie has been my jam!
The great thing about any smoothies is that they are so adaptable. Use any protein powder you like - doesn't matter. And honestly any flavor. Vanilla tends to work better with this combo but I have done chocolate before and it is just as good!
So if you're in the mood for something cold, sweet, and healthy, or just need to switch up your regular protein shake routine - this is for you!
Ingredients Needed for Berry Protein Smoothie
- 6 oz Almond Milk (unsweetened vanilla is what I prefer)*
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Scoop Your Favorite Vanilla Protein
- ½ Cup Frozen Berry Mix
- Ice (about 6 cubes)
How to Make Berry Protein Smoothie
- Add all ingredients except the ice into a blender. I find it best to layer in the order of how the ingredients are ordered above.
- Blend for about 30 seconds on medium speed.
- Scrape down sides if needed. Add in ice cubes and blend on high for 45 seconds - 1minute. You may need to add a little more milk depending on your desired consistency.
- Enjoy immediately!
Can I Use Different Flavors of Protein?
You can use any flavor and brand of protein you like. Vanilla works really well with this but we usually have chocolate protein powder on hand and is equally as delicious.
Can I Use a Different Type of Milk?
I always use unsweetened vanilla almond milk for my smoothies. But you can use any type of milk for this.
- oat milk
- real cows milk
Whatever you like will work just fine!
Is a Berry Smoothie Good for You?
This is full of good carbs, protein, and healthy fats! You will feel full and satisfied after drinking this healthy drink!
More Drink & Smoothie Recipes
- Post-Run Berry Smoothie
- Easy Mint Cold Brew
- Jalapeno Lemonade
- How to Make an Authentic Greek Frappe [VIDEO]
- Freezer Prep Green Smoothie