You will instantly fall in love with these homemade blueberry protein bars made from Kodiak Cakes! They are light and fluffy and bursting with sweet goodness. These bars are the perfect protein-packed snack on the go!
- 1 1/2 Cups Kodiak Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Protein Nut Milk - or any desired milk
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 4 Scoops Collagen Peptides - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor add in 1/2cup oatmeal and pulse until finely ground flour.
- In a large bowl add in 1 1/2 cups of Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix. To the bowl add all other remaining ingredients except the blueberries.
- Mix until everything is combined and incorporated. Add a splash more milk if needed to thin out due to adding collagen peptides (may not be needed).
- Add fresh or frozen blueberries and mix just until eventually distributed throughout the mixture.
- Line a 9 x 13 sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Spread mixture into the pan, making sure to spread evenly out into the corners.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the middle is set. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Remove from pan and cut into 18 - 1x2'' rectangle pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 548.8 mg
- Fat: 11.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.4 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 9.3 g
- Cholesterol: 32.9 mg
Keywords: Blueberry Protein Bars made with Kodiak Cakes