Cheesy Breadsticks made from my 3 ingredient pizza dough are everything! Cheesy, chewy, buttery, and garlic. You won't be able to get enough!
I have confessed and admitted multiple times that I am more of a savory than a sweet person. Especially if you put something salty, cheesy, and crunchy and front of me. My self-control goes OUT THE WINDOW with these cheesy Breadsticks that are made from the ever famous 3 ingredient pizza dough!
Honestly, what is better than something that is
- and chheeeeesssyyyyy
Honestly, not much in the world!
These breadsticks are super easy to make and take less than 30 minutes with just a couple of ingredients. They are perfect for homemade pizza night or just to serve as an appetizer or treat! I know you will love them!
Cheesy Breadsticks Dough
The base of this is the famous 3 ingredient pizza dough. If you haven't tried this yet then WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!?!
I haven't made any other pizza dough since I discovered this. It is DELICIOUS, QUICK, EASY, and I always have the ingredients on hand.
All you need is equal parts greek yogurt and flour and a pinch of salt. For this recipe I am using
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
This will make 2 crusts - but this is easily adaptable to double, triple, etc. Just remember the ratio and thats is it!
SIDE NOTE - I usually have nonfat plain greek yogurt on hand but you can use half or full fat as well. Just make sure it is plain.
Besides the crust, you will need CHEESE and the garlic butter which consists of:
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Parsely - minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
You can also use your own homemade pizza crust OR just buy a store-bought premade kind. It truly doesn't matter. You do what is easiest and best for you! 🙂
How to Make Cheesy Breadsticks
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a half recipe of 3 ingredient pizza dough (1 cup of flour, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon salt) or store-bought pizza dough.
- Roll out 2 pieces and place each piece on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, melt butter, minced garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the 10 minutes is up, remove the crust from the oven and brush the garlic butter over each crust generously.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese over each crust and place back in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is hot and melty.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and serve with leftover garlic butter and marinara sauce.
Variations of Cheesy Breadsticks
You can't go wrong with any combo of cheesy bread goodness, but here are a couple other ideas!
- Use shredded mozzarella instead of pizza blend
- sprinkle some fresh parm on top for another salty cheesy layer
- try miking up the herbs! Use fresh basil and oregano or add in some thyme and chives!
- mix up the cheese altogether! Cheddar, Monterey jack, pepper jack, gruyere, fresh mozzarella, or goat cheese would all be fun options!
How to Store Leftovers
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
More Cheesy Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- Tomato & Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Southern Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Everything Bagel Bites Stuffed with Cream Cheese
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon
- Easy Garlic Knots – No Yeast!
- Cheesebread Doodles