Cheesy Breadsticks made from my 3 ingredient pizza dough are everything! Cheesy, chewy, buttery, and garlic. You won't be able to get enough!
- 3 Ingredient Pizza Dough (or 2 store-bought pizza crusts)
- 2 Cups Pizza Blend Cheese*
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 2 Tablespoon Fresh Parsely - minced
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- Leftover Garlic Butter and Marinara Sauce for Dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a half recipe of 3 ingredient pizza dough (1 cup of flour, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon salt) or store-bought pizza dough.
- Roll out 2 pieces and place each piece on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, melt butter, minced garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the 10 minutes is up, remove the crust from the oven and brush the garlic butter over each crust generously.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese over each crust and place back in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is hot and melty.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and serve with leftover garlic butter and marinara sauce.
- You can also use just shredded mozzarella cheese instead of a pizza or Italian blend cheese
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days
- I usually have nonfat plain greek yogurt on hand but you can use half or full fat as well. Just make sure it is plain.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 3 slices
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 755.3 mg
- Fat: 4.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 12.4 mg
Keywords: Cheesy Breadsticks