Honey butter, sweet, deliicous, and easy to make. Taking any freshly baked rolls or bread and making them over the top delicious!
Do we really need any excuse to slather honey butter on a warm carb vessel of choice?
The answer is no. You deserve it!
Just 3 ingredients and a lot of love, this simple sweet treat will take cornbread, dinner rolls, and even veggies to the next level!
With the holiday season right upon us, this is just that extra layer of specialness that you need in your life. And you won't be sorry you did.
What is Honey Butter Made Of?
All you just need 3 common ingredients for this recipe.
- And salt
That is it! So simple!
How to Make Honey Butter
- To a bowl, add the softened butter, honey, and salt. Whip with a hand mixer until light and fluffy and all combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Enjoy on cornbread, dinner rolls, biscuits, baked sweet potatoes, and more!
PRO TIP - make sure your butter is softened to room temperature or more. You don't want it melted, but you need to make sure it is soft so that it will mix easily with the rest of the ingredients. If it is too cold and hard it won't whip up to be smooth, light, and fluffy!
What Do I Eat This On?
Really anything your heart desires, but this would be delicious smothered all over
- Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread
- Homemade Yeast Rolls
- 1 Hour Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Potato Rolls
- Pumpkin Rolls
- Baked sweet potato
- On top of a warm cinnamon roll
- Toasted english muffin
Enjoy because there are no rules!
Keep honey butter stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.