Greek salad with roasted chicken is full of fresh vegetables, homemade tzatziki sauce, hummus, and it's so easy to make.
- 2 pound of Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (or tenderloins)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Pearl Couscous
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 10 Ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 Medium Cucumber
- 4 Ounces Kalamata Olives
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
- Pita Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the internal temp is 165.
- Remove once finished and wait for salad assembly.
- In a large saucepan add in 1 1/2 cups of water and bring to a boil on medium-high on the stove.
- Once boiling, add in 1 cup of couscous, butter, and salt. Turn to medium-low. Cover with a lid and cook for 8-10 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- Remove from the stove and fluff with a fork.
- To a large salad bowl add in the spinach.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and red onion, and half the tomatoes and olives.
- Add in the chicken, couscous, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, and olives to the spinach.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce, hummus, and pita bread.
- Nutritional info does not include the tzatziki sauce, hummus, and pita bread.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner - Salad
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 188.1 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 29.9 g
- Cholesterol: 86.5 mg
Keywords: Greek Salad with Roasted Chicken