Lucky Charms cookies are a fun and festive sweet treat any time of year! Chewy edges and loaded with Lucky Charms iconic marshmallows, you will instantly fall in love with these!
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows + more for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer add the butter and sugars. Beat on medium for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and mix until just combined. Add in the vanilla and just mix until blended.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder. Mix on low until combined and no flour streaks remain.
- Remove the bowl and scrape down the sides. Add in the Lucky Charms marshmallows and mix together gently with a spatula.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. Top each cookie with a marshmallow or 2 to make it pretty and visible when baking.
- Chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes and then place onto a cooling rack. Enjoy!
- Store cookies in an airtight container for a week.
- You can also just buy a bag of cereal marshmallows from Amazon if you don't feel like picking through the Lucky Charm's cereal. They don't have the same shapes and colors but will work perfectly and be easier.
- Once the cookies are cooled completely. Place in a freezer-safe zip-top bag, container, or vacuum seal.
- Place in the freezer for 3 months (or a year if vacuum-sealed).
- Once ready to eat, remove from the freezer and enjoy cold, or let come to room temp for a couple of hours on a platter then enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 7.9 g
- Sodium: 133.3 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.4 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 21.4 mg
Keywords: Lucky Charms Cookies