Your taste buds will begin to water with the first bite of Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. You will be a brussel sprout fan after tasting these!
Brussel sprouts. They get such a bad rap. An under-appreciated veggie that doesn't get much of a chance. No love for the tiny cabbage-like vegetable.
Well, that is about to change. If you are not a Brussel fan, that too is about to change.
I use to hate Brussel sprouts. Didn't like them. Wanted nothing to do with them. Then I grew up and my adult taste buds have changed for the better in a lot of vegetable related areas. Thank goodness for that!
I challenge you if you're not a fan to try this. It will change your mind, I promise.
How to Make Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Start by slicing a 2-pound bag of Brussels in half lengthwise and throw in a large bowl.
- Toss them with balsamic vinegar, maple syrup (YUM!), salt, and pepper.
- Spread on a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for around 30 minutes.
- While they are cooking, cut a couple of pieces of bacon into small pieces, cook, and set aside.
- Once finished roasting place in a large serving bowl and sprinkle with the bacon bits.
The Brussels will have crunch from the roasting time, caramelized from the maple syrup and have a salty finished with hot bacon bits. You cant go wrong. It will take you by surprise.
Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts are perfect for your holiday table or as a side dish to dinner all year around!
More Veggie Side Dishes You Will Love!
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- Sweet Chili Brussel Sprouts
- Southern Cheesy Corn Casserole
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Broccoli Casserole Made without Velveeta
- Whipped Ricotta Sweet Potatoes
- Make-Ahead No-Fuss Stuffing