There is nothing more comforting than a big warm bowl of chili during the cooler months. This super easy Slow Cooker Chili is packed full of veggies, flavor and won't disappoint.
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 3 Cans of Beans (Light Kidney, Dark Kidney & Great Northern)
- 12 oz Frozen Pepper & Onion Blend
- 2 (15.5 oz) Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 (15.5 oz) Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 2 (15.5 oz) Can Chicken Stock
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- In a large pot over medium-high heat brown turkey meat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and add to slow cooker.
- Drain the cans of beans and rinse with water. Add to slow cooker with cooked turkey.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until everything is combined.
- Place lid on and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Serve when ready.
- Turn slow cooker off and let cool. Enjoy!
- Store covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 368
- Sugar: 10.4 g
- Sodium: 941.4 mg
- Fat: 10.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.8 g
- Fiber: 10.9 g
- Protein: 31.4 g
- Cholesterol: 69.8 mg
Keywords: Slow Cooker Chili