Watergate salad is full of pistachio pudding, walnuts, pineapple, marshmallows, and whipped topping. Perfect to serve as a side or dessert salad during the holidays, around Easter, or any get-together!
- 1 - 3.4 Ounce Package Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
- 1 - 8 Ounce Can Crushed Pineapples (with juice)
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Chopped Nuts (chopped - pecans or walnuts)
- 1 - 8 Ounce Container Whipped Topping (thawed)
- To a large bowl, add in the pistachio pudding mix and crushed pineapple. Mix to combine.
- Add in the marshmallows and nuts, stirring to mix together.
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping until all combined, light, and fluffy.
- Place in a serving bowl and store in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 spoonful
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 19.9 g
- Sodium: 190.4 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.3 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0.2 mg
Keywords: Watergate Salad Recipe