Healthy Mexican Street Corn Dip is easy to make and loaded with flavor. It's everything you love about Mexican Street Corn but in a dip!
- 5 Ears of Corn
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely diced
- 4 Ounce Can Diced Green Chiles
- 1 Jalapeno, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 5 Ounces Crumbled Cojita Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- The first step is to grill your corn. This will give it that classic Mexican Corn flavor. Shuck and clean your ears of corn and throw them straight onto a grill. Rotate to roast each side. You want to get a nice char on the whole ear of corn. QUICK TIP - if you do not have a grill or running low on time, grab a bag of frozen roasted corn from Trader Joe's and it will do the trick!
- Cut the kernels of corn off the cob and add to a large bowl.
- Finley diced the red onion and jalapeno and add to the bowl.
- Add in a can of diced green chiles. greek yogurt, crumbled Cojita cheese, olive oil, the juice of 1 lime, and seasonings.
- Stir to combine everything together. Taste to see if more salt and lime juice are needed.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
This dip can be served hot (right after the ears come off the grill), (great dip to bring to parties, or even cold (makes great leftovers the next day)!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 5.2 g
- Sodium: 257.7 mg
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 10.7 mg
Keywords: Heathly Mexican Street Corn Dip