1. Place 6 eggs in a large pot and cover with water. Place on burner and turn to high heat.
2. Once the water comes to a boil, start a timer for 10 minutes.
3. Once the 10 minutes is up, remove from heat and pour out the hot water. Fill the pot with ice and refill now with cold water.
4. Leave to cool for 20 minutes until eggs are completely cool.
5. Gently crack the shell and peel it completely off.
Slice each egg longways and place the yolks in a bowl.
1. Using a fork, mash all egg yolks until mostly smooth with no lumps remaining.2. Add in greek yogurt, cream, and Dijon mustard, with spices and continue using the fork to mash together until smooth and creamy.
Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill each egg white with the yolk filling. Making sure to add a healthy amount to each.
Pipe each egg white until filling mixture is used.
Finish by sprinkling the tops with the remaining paprika, freshly chopped chives, and a little salt and freshly cracked black pepper.