3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip is such an easy and delicious appetizer that everyone will love! Cream cheese, canned chili, and shredded cheese are all you need and this dip will last seconds as everyone digs in!
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 - 15 Ounce Can Chili (such as Hormel or your favorite canned chili)
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the softened cream cheese into a pie dish.
- Pour chili over the cream cheese and spread out evenly.
- Spread the cheese and sprinkle over top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, and until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy hot with chips.
- Store the leftovers covered in the fridge. Reheat in the oven until warmed through.
- You can use leftover chili instead of canned if you have some on hand.
- You can also use another kind of cheese. Cheddar or Colby jack are great options too!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 spoonfil
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 438 mg
- Fat: 17.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.4 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 12.6 g
- Cholesterol: 46.4 mg
Keywords: 3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip