This delicious Peach Frosé only takes 3 ingredients to make and is the perfect summer cocktail! Frozen fresh peaches and your favorite rosé will be your new favorite adult slushie!
- 8 Ripe Peaches
- 1 Bottle of Your Favorite Rosé
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- To a large saucepan add in the sugar and water. Turn to medium-high heat and bring to a low boil.
- Once at a low boil, turn to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes until the syrup has reduced and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a mason jar and let come to room temp before using it in this recipe.
- Pour a bottle of rosé into a large Tupperware container. Place the lid on and place in the freezer for 24 hours to freeze.
- Dice ripe peaches into small cubes and place them in a gallon freezer-safe zip-top bag or Tupperware and place them in the freezer for 24 hours to freeze.
- Once the rosé and peaches are fully frozen, take out of the freezer.
- Using a spoon or fork, gently scrape the rosé. It will make a nice slushie/icy mixture. Place in a large blender along with the frozen peaches.
- Add your desired amount of simple syrup for sweetness. You can always taste and add more, so start out with 1-2 tablespoons and add more you want it to be sweeter.
- Blend on high for 60 seconds or until a thick smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour into wine glasses and serve with fresh mint and enjoy!
How to Make Ahead or Freeze Leftovers:
- : Make recipe as directed. Place in a large pitcher and wrap tightly with plastic wrap 3 times to make airtight. Store in the freezer for up to a month. To serve, place back in a blender and blend on high for 60 seconds to make into a slushie consistency again and serve with fresh mint.
- To Store Leftovers: Place in a large pitcher and wrap tightly with plastic wrap 3 times to make airtight. Store in the freezer for up to a month. To serve, place back in a blender and blend on high for 60 seconds to make into a slushie consistency again and serve with fresh mint.
- To store simple syrup, keep in a sealed mason jar in the fridge for a couple of weeks.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 Hours
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 14.3 g
- Sodium: 16.4 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: 3 Ingredient Peach Frosé