4 ingredient apple dip is a super easy sweet treat perfect for the fall! Made in 5 minutes and in one bowl, this a perfect chilled dip served with crisp apple slices that will be loved by all.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - room temperature
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla
- Apples slices for dipping
- In a bowl, add the softened cream cheese. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth, creamy, and no lumps remain.
- Add in the sugars and vanilla. Beat for 60 seconds or until everything is combined and the mixture is smooth, creamy, and fluffy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with sliced apples.
- Leftovers can be kept covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- Your favorite apple can be used for dipping.
- Other foods like ginger snaps, pretzels, vanilla wafers, animal crackers, graham crackers, or any other fruit like that can also be used to dip.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer & Dessert
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 16.1 g
- Sodium: 47.3 mg
- Fat: 4.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.4 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 14.3 mg
Keywords: 4 Ingredient Apple Dip, cream cheese apple dip, cream cheese dip for apples, apple dip cream cheese brown sugar