BLT pasta salad is an easy go-to summer side dish that everyone will love! Fresh cherry tomatoes, salty bacon, crisp lettuce, pasta and all tossed together with creamy ranch!
- 1 Pound Pasta
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes - quartered
- 1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/3 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Salt and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- In a large skillet, cut bacon into bits with kitchen shears and cook on medium until brown and crispy. Once finished, strain and lay on a paper towel to cool.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Make sure to cook to just al dente and not to overcook, and to cook in heavily salted water for flavor.
- While the pasta and bacon are cooking, quarter the tomatoes and chop a 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce into bite-size pieces.
- Once the pasta is finished cooking, strain and add to a large bowl.
- Add in the bacon bits, cherry tomatoes, and iceberg lettuce. Add the ranch dressing on top and toss with a pair of tongs until everything is evenly coated.
- Add a generous amount of freshly cracked black pepper and a pinch of salt to finish, and toss once more. Enjoy immediately.
- Use any kind of pasta shape you prefer. I also have made it numerous times with gluten-free pasta (Banza brand to be exact) and it turns out wonderfully.
- This is on the lighter dressing side. Feel free to add more ranch if desired. You can use store-bought or homemade.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 670
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 636.1 mg
- Fat: 37.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 62.1 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 20.4 g
- Cholesterol: 52.5 mg
Keywords: BLT Pasta Salad