Candy Cane Kiss cookies is what Christmas cookie dreams are made of! Soft and perfectly pepperminty with a melty kiss right in the middle! These will be a big hit throughout the holidays!
- 1/2 Cup Butter – room temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Bag Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses – separated
- 1/2 Cup Kisses chopped (20 candies)
- 24 Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, beat butter and butter together until light and fluff (3-5 minutes).
- Add in egg and extracts and mix just until combined.
- Add in your flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until the dough just comes together.
- Add in the chopped-up Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses. Mix one more time until everything is mixed well within the dough.
- Scoop out onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper or Silpat mats. Roll each cookie in your hands to make them smooth and round.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Leave on the sheet for 1-2 minutes then add 1 Hershey’s Candy Cane Kiss to the tops of each cookie and gently press in. Leave to finish cooling then enjoy!
- There are 54 Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses in a bag, so 1 bag is plenty for this recipe.
- Store in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
To Make Ahead
- Make the recipe all the way up until baking. Place all the rolled dough balls on a baking sheet together and pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes is up, place the frozen dough balls in a freezer-safe bag and place them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- To bake, place frozen cookie dough balls on a baking tray. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Place Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses on top of each cookie after they have been out of the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookeis
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 60.8 mg
- Fat: 6.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 17.9 mg
Keywords: Candy Cane Kiss Cookies