Cereal Marshmallow Bars are a fun twist on a classic recipe. Use any kind of cereal that you love for these sweet treat bars!
- 1 Stick Butter
- 10 Ounce Bag of Mini Marshmallows (save 1-2 ounces to stir into the bars and not melt)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Cups Cereal of choice (Lucky Charms, Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Chex Mix, Reese's Puff etc)
- In a large pot, add 1 stick of butter and melt on medium heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat and 8 ounces of marshmallows, salt, and vanilla stirring constantly until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add in the cereal of choice and extra marshmallows and stir until everything is mixed thoroughly and no dry cereal is left.
- Press into a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper (or any size pan you have, I used one that is around 7x10. The smaller the size the thicker and smaller the bars are).
- Let cool and set for about 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 11.3 g
- Sodium: 172.8 mg
- Fat: 8.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 20.2 mg
Keywords: Cereal Marshmallow Bars