This Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a classic Southern appetizer that can be made in just 5 minutes. Served cold in a Hawaiian bread bowl, this dip is perfect for any occasion. The combination of creamy spinach and tangy artichokes makes for a delicious and indulgent dip that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese - softened to room temperature
- 8 Ounces Parmesan - finely grated
- 10 Ounce Frozen Spinach - thawed, drained, and all water squeezed out
- 14.5 Ounce Can Artichoke Hearts - drained & chopped
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 King's Hawaiian Bread Bowl
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese and grated parmesan along with the thawed and drained spinach, drained and chopped artichoke hearts, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until the dip is completely smooth and everything is completely mixed.
- To make the bread bowl - remove the bread from the pan. With a serrated knife, cut about an inch inside and along the edge and about an inch deep into the bowl. Run the knife towards the middle of the bowl and then gently lift the top off the bread creating a "bowl". Cut more of the middle out creating a large bowl and hollow centered without cutting into the bottom or sides. Cube the middle into bite-size cubes that will be used to serve the dip on (refer to the pictures for cutting reference).
- Spoon the dip inside the bread bowl and spread out evenly across. Place on a serving platter with the inside bread cubes around it.
- To serve, spoon some of the dips onto the bread cubes and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the bread bowl - wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and keep for 1-2 days in the fridge. If you have leftover bread cubes, store in a zip-top bag to preserve their softness and freshness.
- To serve without a bread bowl, place the dip in a serving bowl. Cube up regular King's Hawaiian rolls to serve alongside. Or use crackers, pretzel things, slices of French bread, or fresh veggies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer - Cold Dip
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 650 mg
- Fat: 19.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.5 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 13.4 g
- Cholesterol: 58.8 mg
Keywords: Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl, 10 minute spinach and artichoke dip, cold spinach and artichoke dip