We all love an easy and flavorful side dish, and Easy Greek Couscous Pasta Salad is an answer to that need! Toss this together in 20 minutes and serve all year long. Full of delicious Greek flavors and perfect for serving at room temp or chilled!
- 8 Ounces Israeli Couscous
- 1 Cup Cucumber - thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes - halved
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives - halved
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion - thinly sliced and halved
- 1/2 C Feta - crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Make the Israeli couscous according to package directions (making sure to add salt to the water for flavor).
- While it is cooking, slice and prep your veggies.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk to combine.
- After the couscous is finished cooking, put it into a large bowl and fluff with a fork.
- Add in all the veggies, olives, feta, and dressing. Toss and stir with a rubber spatula until the couscous is all combined with the dressing.
- Enjoy right away or place in the fridge to chill for a couple of hours until needed.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge covered for 2-3 days.
- This can be eaten right away at warm/room temperature, or placed in the fridge to chill and then enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 272.1 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.4 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 3.7 g
- Cholesterol: 5.6 mg
Keywords: Easy Greek Couscous Pasta Salad