Enchilada Casserole is a perfect weeknight meal that the whole family will love! Thanks to Red Gold tomatoes, this is made with award-winning quality tomatoes!
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies 14.5 oz
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, Lime Juice & Cilantro 14.5 oz
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 14 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Add petite diced tomatoes with green chilies, petite diced tomatoes lime juice & cilantro, soup, taco seasoning packet, salt and black pepper to ground beef in the skillet. Stir to combine ingredients and heat for 2 minutes.
- Spread ½ of beef mixture in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish. Layer with corn tortillas. Spread a thin layer of beef mixture over tortillas. Continue layering tortillas and beef mixture to use all ingredients.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with lettuce and fresh tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 314
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 924.5 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.9 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 22.8 g
- Cholesterol: 60.5 mg
Keywords: Enchilada Casserole