There is nothing better than fresh peach cobbler in the summer with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! This peach cobbler is easy to make and the best you have ever eaten. Promise!
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 6 Cups of Peaches (about 6 large peaches)
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon + the zest
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Cream
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste *(or 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 1 stick of butter in a 9x13 baking dish. Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes to fully melt the butter.
- In a bowl, slice peaches into about 1/2" thick slices (skins can stay on). Add in sugar and lemon juice. Mix to combine fully.
- In another large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, cream, and milk. Whisk until fully combined. This should be a runny batter consistency.
- To the hot pan with melted butter, pour in batter into the pan, then add the peaches on top. There is no need to mix or stir. Just dump in the batter on top of the melted butter, then peaches. Everything will bake evenly in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream and enjoy!
- Store leftovers wrapped tightly with plastic wrap in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- This can be made gluten-free if needed. Sub equal parts of 1-to-1 gluten-free flour instead of regular flour.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 41.4 g
- Sodium: 62.2 mg
- Fat: 11.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 51 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 32 mg
Keywords: Fresh Peach Cobbler