Sous vide shrimp cocktail is simple and so delicious! 3 Ingredients and 30 minutes are all you need for the perfect shrimp cocktail.
- 1 Pound Fresh Shrimp - deveined but not pealed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Cocktail Sauce & Lemon Wedges for Garnish
- Fill a large pot with water and set up your Sous Vide inside. Turn on to 130 degrees and press start. Let the water heat up as you prepare the shrimp.
- In a gallon ziplock bag or vacuum seal bag, place the shrimp, lemon juice, and old bay seasoning in. Seal (or vacuum seal) and get as much air out as you can. Massage the seasoning around to get on all the shrimp.
- Once the water has reached 130 degrees, place the ziplock bag of shrimp in and let cook for 30 minutes.
- When the time is finished, place cooked shrimp on a platter or bowl and enjoy!
- Serve with cocktail sauce, lemon wedges, and plenty of napkins. Enjoy peel and eat shrimp cocktail!
- You can also use peeled and deveined shrimp - it doesn't have to be peel and eat. Any shrimp will work.
- If using frozen shrimp, cook for 1 hour.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Sous Vide
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Serving Size: 1/4 pound
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 134.9 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 22.8 g
- Cholesterol: 182.5 mg
Keywords: Sous Vide Shrimp Cocktail