Enjoy Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix for a healthy and cozy fall snack for all your pumpkin spice cravings.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all raw nuts in a large bowl.
- Combine maple syrup and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds-1 minute until melted. Mix thoroughly. Add in pumpkin pie spice, salt, vanilla, and mix.
- Pour maple pumpkin mixture over nuts and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast in the oven at 300 degrees for 35- 45 minutes (mixture will be finished once nuts aren't wet and you can smell their fragrance).
- Toss/stir every 15 minutes to make sure there is an even bake.
- Let cool completely once done baking.
- Stir and break into pieces, add in cranberries and dark chocolate chunks.
- Place in an airtight container and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix