Red, White, and Blue Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect sweet treat for your Fourth of July celebration! Festive, sweet, and super easy to make!
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix - I used Duncan Hines
- 1/2 Cup + 1 1/2 Cups of Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles*
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, add eggs, oil, vanilla, and salt and whisk until combined.
- Sift cake mix until there are no large clumps and add to egg mixture. Mix with a spatula until everything is incorporated.
- Add in 1/2 cup of sprinkles and mix.
- In another bowl, add the remaining sprinkles. Scoop cookie dough into a ball then roll around in sprinkles making sure all sides are covered and lay on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Let rest on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Any color sprinkles may be used if not on the 4th of July.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 153.3 mg
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 15.5 mg
Keywords: Cake Mix Cookies