Rice Krispie peanut butter balls are an easy sweet treat! No bake and just require a couple of ingredients. You won't be able to stop at just one!
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter - creamy
- 1 Cup Karo Syrup
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- To a medium size pan, add the sugar, peanut butter, and Karo syrup. Place on the stove and turn on medium heat.
- Start a timer for 7 minutes. During that 7 minutes, stir often. Around 5 minutes everything should be melted together, the sugar dissolved, and tiny bubbles will start to pop up.
- Once the 7 minutes is up and you can see bubbles in the middle of your pan, remove from the heat and add in 6 cups of Rice Krispies.
- Stir until well combined and the peanut butter mixture coats over all the Rice Krispies.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out balls onto wax or parchment paper.
- Once you have scooped all the balls, either spray your hands with non-stick cooking spray or wear disposable kitchen gloves, form the balls you just scooped into tighter round balls with your hands. You will have some time to do this while the peanut butter balls are still warm. Pack the balls like you would a snowball and then let them cool.
- Once they have cooled and set, enjoy!
- Store these in an air-tight container or bag. This will help keep them fresh and soft longer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert - No Bake
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 8.4 g
- Sodium: 37.2 mg
- Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.1 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Rice Krispie Peanut Butter Balls