All your cheesecake dreams are going to come true once you make Sous Vide Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. Individual sizes are the perfect amount to satisfy all cheesecake cravings!
- 4 Sheets of Graham Crackers
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter - melted
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 - 8 Ounce Block of Cream Cheese (I prefer to use the low fat, Neufchatel cheese - but full-fat works perfectly as well. I would not recommend non-fat.)
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Paste (Vanilla Extract will work if you do not have the paste)
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat a large pot or tub of water with the sous vide. Set to 175 degrees and turn on to start warming up the water.
- In a food processor, blender or ziplock baggie - add in graham crackers. Pulse until finely ground. Add in the sugar, melted butter, salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of crust to the bottom of 6 - 4 ounce mason jars. Pack tightly in the bottom.
- Place cream cheese and greek yogurt in a bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy with a handheld mixer. Add in egg, sugar, and vanilla and mix until well combined, creamy and smooth.
- Pour cheesecake batter evenly amongst the 6 mason jars filled with the graham cracker crust.
- Place the lids on just until fingertip tightness and place in the sous vide to cook for 1 1/2 hours.
- Once finished, remove from the sous vide water and let cool. These can be enjoyed immediately or placed in the fridge to cool and set until ready to be enjoyed (can be kept in fridge for up to 7 days).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cheesecake
- Serving Size: 1 - 4 ounce mason jar
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 13.4 g
- Sodium: 96.1 mg
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.6 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 44.4 mg
Keywords: Sous Vide Vanilla Bean Cheesecake