Once you realize how easy this Homemade Whipped Cream is, you will never go back to store-bought whipped cream again! Say hello to a dessert game changer!
- 1 quart of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place a metal whisk and beater in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour until nice and cold.
- Immediately pour in whipping cream and beat on high for 1-2 minutes or until soft peaks are starting to form.
- Add in powdered sugar, beat on low until combined and then high for 1-2 more minutes or until stiff peaks are formed.
- Scrape down the sides and wrap in plastic wrap, store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 8.9 mg
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 36.2 mg
Keywords: homemade whipped cream, easy homemade whipped cream, homemade whipped cream with heavy cream