White Chocolate Peppermint & Pretzel Cookies are loaded with chunks of white chocolate, pretzels, and candy canes that will be a very merry explosion of flavor with every bite!
- 2 Sticks of Butter - room temp
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Peppermint Extract
- 2 1/2 Cups + 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup (or 3 Candy Canes) of Crushed Peppermints
- 1 Cup Crushed Pretzels
- In a stand mixer add in your butter and sugars and beat until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add in the eggs and peppermint extract and mix just until everything comes together.
- Add to the mixing bowl the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until everything just comes together but there are still flour streaks you can see.
- Add in the white chocolate chips, crushed peppermints, and crushed pretzels. Mix until it is just combined but do not over-mix.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop out 3-ounce cookie dough balls (or 1/4 cup) and shape them into a tall cylinder-like ball. Place on a baking sheet and chill for at least an hour, 2-3 will be even better. (if chilling for more than 3 hours, wrap the baking sheet with plastic wrap, and store in the fridge for up to 72 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 6 cookie dough balls on a lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, and enjoy!
- You can also make regular-size cookies with a cookie scoop. This recipe will make a 60 1-Ounce "normal" size cookie.
How to Freeze Your Cookie Dough
- Make the entire batch of cookies and scoop them out into balls on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes until the cookie dough balls are firm, and transfer them to a freezer-safe zip-top bag. Keep for up to 4 months or a year if vacuum sealed.
- To bake, bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes straight from the freezer. Bake as many or as few as you want and always have fresh cookie dough on hand!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 - 3 Ounce Cookie
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 24.9 g
- Sodium: 341.1 mg
- Fat: 12.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 46.1 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 44.7 mg
Keywords: White Chocolate Peppermint & Pretzel Cookies