Cream cheese and pepper jelly dip is put together in 2 minutes using only 3 ingredients. With no cooking required, this is served cold with Carr's water crackers. It is the perfect sweet and spicy appetizer to toss quickly together for any party.
- To a large plate or platter, remove the cold cream cheese from its packaging and place it in the middle. Spread out into a thin layer on the platter.
- Spoon over the pepper jelly on top of the cream cheese.
- Serve with Carr's Water Crackers around it and enjoy!
- This is best served right away. It is easy to double or even half depending on how much you need. I wouldn't recommend keeping any leftovers - just make a new plate and serve it fresh.
- Any store-bought pepper jelly can be used if you do not want to make your own.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 25.8 g
- Sodium: 32.4 mg
- Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.3 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 1.8 mg
Keywords: cream cheese pepper jelly dip, cream cheese and pepper jelly, how to use pepper jelly