Corn, Peach, & Jalapeno Salsa with Burrata on Toast Points is your new summer go-to appetizer. Filled with fresh summer ingredients & creamy burrata - you won't be able to resist!
- 2-3 Ears of Corn (about 1 Cup)
- 3 Peaches (about 1 1/2 Cups)
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil (about 6-7 leaves)
- Sea Salt & Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Balsamic Glaze
- 16 Ounces Burrata Cheese
- 1 Loaf of French Bread
- Heat a grill to 350 degrees. Peel the ears of corn and place on the grill for 5-10 minutes until nice and charred. Alternatively, you can slice off the kernels and roast in a skillet with a little butter for 10 minutes.
- Add the grilled corn to a large bowl. Dice peaches, green onions, jalapeno, and basil and add to the bowl.
- Add in the olive oil, lime juice, a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Slice the loaf of bread diagonally and layout on a platter or cutting board.
- Carefully tear burrata and place on top of the bread. Spoon on corn and peach salsa on each slice.
- To finish, drizzle with balsamic glaze, freshly cracked black pepper and a pinch of sea salt.
- Nutrition facts does not include the bread*
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 1.5 mg
- Fat: 19.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Corn, Peach, & Jalapeño Salsa