Easy antipasto skewers are a delicious and easy appetizer to have at any gathering. Filled with cheese, olives, salami, and all the fresh goodness and drizzled with a savory basil vinaigrette!
- 1 - 14 Ounce Can of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes
- 9 Ounce Package of Cheese Tortellini
- 8 Ounce Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 6 Ounces Genoa Salami
- 4 Ounces Kalamata Olives
- 1 - 0.5 Ounce Fresh Basil
- Salt & Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Fresh Basil Leaves (about 4 Ounces)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- To a 6-inch bamboo party skewer, assemble the skewer by layering 1 of each: artichoke quarter, cherry tomatoes, basil leaf, tortellini, olive, fresh basil leaf, mozzarella ball, and salami quarter.
- Repeat until all the skewers are made. Place on a platter and in the fridge until needed.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the basil vinegarette. Blend on high for 60 seconds.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the vinaigrette over the skewers and top with freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 skewer
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 157.5 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 13.3 mg
Keywords: Easy Antipasto Skewers