Easy antipasto skewers are a delicious and easy appetizer to have at any gathering. Filled with cheese, olives, salami, and all the fresh goodness and drizzled with a savory basil vinaigrette!
Listen. I love a good appetizer! Like love love! It is a must-have for any dinner party, friend hang out, or heck - just for dinner for Justin and me. And these easy antipasto skewers are my new fav!
For appetizers I love something that is easy, can be prepped ahead of time, and can be left at room temp to graze for hours.
And these skewers are just that!
We are taking the normal Caprese skewers up a notch by adding Greek kalamata olives, slices of Geonoma salami, and TORTELINNI!
Honestly, this is one of the greatest things I have ever done before!
It's drizzled with a super fresh basil vinaigrette that sends it over the edge and compliments the flavors so perfectly!
So what are we waiting for! Let's make these!
- Artichoke Hearts
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheese Tortellini
- Mozerella Pearls
- Genoa Salami
- Kalamata Olives
- Fresh Basil
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
How to Make Easy Antipasto Skewers
- To a 6-inch bamboo party skewer, assemble the skewer by layering 1 of each: artichoke quarter, cherry tomatoes, basil leaf, tortellini, olive, fresh basil leaf, mozzarella ball, and salami quarter.
- Repeat until all the skewers are made. Palce on a platter and in the fridge until needed.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the basil vinaigrette. Blend on high for 60 seconds.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the vinaigrette over the skewers and top with freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
How To Prep Skewers Ahead of Time
I love prepping things ahead of time if I can!
You can make and assemble these skewers ahead of time. Place on a platter, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Drizzle the vinaigrette on the top right before serving.
The vinegarette can be made up to a week ahead of time. Store in a mason jar and keep in the fridge. This will keep for 1-2 weeks in the fridge. Enjoy other things like salad and grilled meats.
How Long will the Skewers Last?
Leftovers can be kept for a day after serving. Just store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 day after.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Plantain Bites with Guava Crema Dip
- Pineapple and Poblano Salsa
- Everything Bagel Bites Stuffed with Cream Cheese
- Healthy Ranch Dip
- Cheesy Breadsticks made from 3 Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip