Easy marinated mozzarella balls are the perfect appetizer or addition to any charcuterie board. Fresh ingredients, super quick to make, and a crowd favorite always!
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove - grated
- Juice 1/2 Lemon (roughly 1-2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil - julienned
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives - finely diced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 16-20 Ounces Mozzarella Balls or Pearls
- In a mason jar or large sealable container, add the olive oil, finely grated garlic clove (using a Microplane grater), lemon juice, and all the spices. Mix well with a whisk or fork.
- Add your fresh mozzarella balls to the jar. Seal and gently shake to coat all of the cheese.
- Place in the fridge to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Remove and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- This can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 284.5 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 5.1 mg
Keywords: Easy Marinated Mozzarella Balls