Making an Authentic Greek Frappe is so easy to do in the comfort of your own home. Just a couple ingredients and about 60 seconds and you have yourself a Frappe the Greek's would be proud of!
- 1 Teaspoon Frappe Instant Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar - see notes
- 4 Ounces Water
- 1 Tablespoon Evaporated Milk
- In a tall glass add in frappe powder and desired sugar amount (or you can skip the sugar if you prefer).
- Add in just enough water to cover the grounds and sugar (about a tablespoon-ish).
- Using a coffee frother, blend for 60 seconds or until the mixture fills about 3/4 of the glass and is thick enough to hold its shape (if you can hold it upside down without it moving or coming out that is perfect).
- Add in a handful of ice cubes.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with water.
- Finish it off with a splash of evaporated milk.
- Pop in a straw and enjoy!
- You can use as much or as little sugar as you want - or none if you prefer. Stevia works as well. Make it to your liking!
- You may need less than 4 ounces of water - there really isn't a specific amount, it's just based off the glass you have.
- You may use any milk or cream that you prefer - or again omit if you like. They just used evaporated milk in Greece when I had them there.
- A coffee frother is required for this drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Frappe
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 17
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 11.5 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.3 mg
Keywords: Authentic Greek Frappe