This recipe on how to make loaded deviled eggs will be your new go-to. Easy and healthy, perfect for an appetizer and a party.
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 3 Pieces Crumbled Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Pimentos
- 2 Green Onions - thinly sliced
- 1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Hard Boil Eggs
- Place 6 eggs in a large pot and cover with water. Place on burner and turn to high heat.
- Once the water comes to a boil, start a timer for 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes is up, remove from heat and pour out the hot water. Fill the pot with ice and refill now with cold water.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes until eggs are completely cool.
- Gently crack the shell and peel it completely off.
- Store in an airtight container if prepping beforehand. If not, continue you on below.
- Slice each hard-boiled egg down the middle longways, placing the yolk into a bowl. Set eggs whites aside for later.
- Using a fork, mash all egg yolks until mostly smooth with no lumps remaining.
- Add in greek yogurt, cream, and Dijon mustard, with spices and continue using the fork to mash together until smooth and creamy.
- Add in pimentos, 3/4 of green onions (reserving some to sprinkle on top after), and cooked bacon bits. Mix together.
- Mix thoroughly, taste, and add any more seasonings you need.
- Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill each egg white with the loaded yolk filling. Making sure to add a healthy amount to each and using all of the fillings.
- Finish by sprinkling the tops with the remaining green onions, bacon bits, and a little salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Place on a platter and enjoy!
- Deviled eggs can be made up to a day ahead of time. Store in the fridge tightly covered.
- Hardboiled eggs can be made up to 5 days ahead of time, keeping peeled but whole until the time to make the filling.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 half egg
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 136 mg
- Fat: 6.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 101.7 mg
Keywords: How to Make Loaded Deviled Eggs