This recipe on how to make loaded deviled eggs will be your new go-to. Easy and healthy, perfect for an appetizer and party.
Everyone loves a delicious appetizer. Loaded deviled eggs are a twist on a classic that everyone will love!
Now I will admit, I actually haven't been a deviled egg fan until recently.
My husband loves them and my mom is happy she has someone else in the family who will eat them besides her now. But I have turned a new leaf and these loaded deviled eggs are everything!
Ingredients Needed for Loaded Deviled Eggs
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Dijon Mustard
- Shredded Cheese
- Green Onions
- White Pepper
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
There are several different ways to make hard-boiled eggs. Do whichever one you like. These can also can be made several days ahead and stored in the fridge until ready.
- Place 6 eggs in a large pot and cover with water. Place on burner and turn to high heat.
- Once the water comes to a boil, start a timer for 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes is up, remove from heat and pour out the hot water. Fill the pot with ice and refill now with cold water.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes until eggs are completely cool.
- Gently crack the shell and peel it completely off.
- Store in an airtight container if prepping beforehand. If not, continue you on below.
How Do I Make Loaded Deviled Eggs?
Deviled eggs are a classic that
almost everyone loves. Plus they have their own special serving dish that literally only serves one purpose, so you have to make them for that!
After you have made your hard boiled eggs, it's time to make the filling!
- Slice the eggs longways and place the cooked yolks in the bowl.
- Mash with a fork until there are no larger clumps anymore.
- Add in the greek yogurt, cream, mustard, salt, pepper, and white pepper.
- Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the pimentoes, crumbled bacon bits, sliced green onions, and shredded cheese. Giving a quick stir to mix it all together.
- Top with freshly cracked black pepper and remaining green onions and bacon crumbles.
What is the Best Way to Fill Deviled Eggs?
You can fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture with 2 spoons
use disposal pipping bag, snip the tip-off, and place the filling inside. This is my favorite way to do it because it is easy, less messy, and no cleanup!
Be sure to be generous with the fillings in each egg white too.
Your guests will love this new spin on a classic appetizer. Even your non-deviled egg liking friends will be quick fans....trust me, I know 🙂
Can You Make Deviled Eggs a Day in Advance?
Make these the day before your party if needed.
They will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. Just store in a an airtight container in the fridge.
Always Needing More Appetizer Recipes? Look No Further!
- Tomato & Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Spinach and Artichoke Puff Pastry Swirls
- Come to the Table: How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Plantain Bites with Guava Crema Dip
- Frozen Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates
- Peach, Prosciutto and Burrata Summer Flatbread
- Healthy Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Mini Cheese Ball Pretzel Bites