Jalapeno Cheddar Drop Biscuits are a savory treat, made with Bisquick, buttermilk, cheddar cheese, and diced jalapenos. Prepared in just 20 minutes, these biscuits are a perfect accompaniment to any meal. Baked to golden perfection in a cast iron skillet and brushed with garlic butter, they offer a delightful blend of spicy and cheesy goodness in every bite.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the Bisquick mix, shredded cheese, and finely diced jalapenos. Mix with a fork.
- Add in buttermilk and stir to combine. The dough will be sticky and thick.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out onto a greased cast skillet or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. The biscuits can be close together.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, place the butter, garlic parsley, and a tiny pinch of salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant.
- Once the biscuits are finished, remove them from the oven and generously brush the garlic butter on top. Serve immediately while hot.
How to Freeze
- Make the dough and scoop it out onto a baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes until frozen. Then place it in a freezer-safe bag or vacuum seal. Store in the freezer for 3-6 months (or up to a year if vacuum-sealed).
- To bake, place in a 400-degree oven for 11-3 minutes until cooked all the way through and the bottoms are lightly golden brown. Brush with garlic butter and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 394.1 mg
- Fat: 9.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.6 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 25.6 mg
Keywords: Jalapeno Cheddar Drop Biscuits, Jalapeno Cheddar Drop Biscuits, jalapeno cheese biscuits, cheddar jalapeno biscuits, jalapeno cheddar bisquits