Do not knock Lettuce Wrap Burgers until you try them! Once you do you will never miss a hamburger bun again. This low carb option doesn't skimp on flavor and is dripping with juicy goodness!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Head of Iceberg Lettuce
- Crispy Onion Straws or Onions
- Honey Mustard, Mustard, Ketchup, Mayo
- Any Topping of Your Liking!
- Heat up the grill to 450 degrees.
- Divide the 1 pound of beef into 4 equal size patties. Pat them down as flat as you can as they tend to round when you grill them.
- Sprinkle each side liberally with salt and pepper.
- Lay each patty on the grill and close the lid. Cook for 2-3 minutes on that side then flip, closing the lid again and cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and them the patties rest on a plate for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Cut the bottom stem off of the iceberg lettuce head. Gently remove each leaf trying not to tear them in half as you do.
- Lay a single lettuce leaf down. Place burger inside and add any and all toppings desired.
- Fold the remaining tops of lettuce over the topped burger to enclose the toppings and form a wrap. Pick up and enjoy!
- I used 85/15 ground beef but any blend will work!
- Serve with a side of Sweet Potato Fries!
- Nutrition facts only include beef patty and lettuce - no toppings or condiments
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Burgers
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 246
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 76.4 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.5 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 21.2 g
- Cholesterol: 76.8 mg
Keywords: Lettuce Wrap Burgers