The Best Holiday Spicy Cranberry Dip is the go-to appetizer that I have and bring to all holiday parties. Minimal ingredients, so easy and mind-blowing delicious!
- 3-4 Jalapeños* - finely diced
- 1/2 Bunch Green Onion - thinly sliced
- 12 Ounces Fresh Cranberries (1 bag)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Juice of 1/4 of Orange
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Finely dice the jalapenos and green onions. Add to a food processor.
- Add in 1 bag of fresh cranberries, and the rest of the ingredients to the food processor. Pulse around 10 times just to mix and finely dice the cranberries.
- Place into a bowl or large Tupperware. Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Place a block of cream cheese on a platter and spread out in the a thin layer. Spoon out cranberry dip to cover.
- Serve with water crackers.
- If you like spice & heat, add 4 jalapenos. If you don't add 2-3 depending on how large they are.
- The dip can be left covered in the refrigerator for up to a week. There is enough to serve with 3 cream cheese blocks.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 13.1 g
- Sodium: 15.1 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: The Best Holiday Spicy Cranberry Dip