This festive holiday dip is the perfect combination of sweet, creamy and spicy! It’s made with fresh cranberries, jalapeños, orange zest and cold cream cheese. Ready within 10 minutes using a food processor.
- 3 Medium Sized Jalapeños - finely diced
- 1/2 Bunch Green Onion - thinly sliced
- 12 Ounces Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Juice of 1/2 of Orange
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Finely dice the jalapenos and green onions. Add to a food processor.
- Add in 1 bag of fresh cranberries, and the rest of the ingredients to. Pulse around 10 times just to mix and finely dice the cranberries.
- Put in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Place a block of cream cheese on a platter and spread it out in a thin layer. Spoon out cranberry dip to cover.
- Serve with water crackers.
- If you like spice & heat, add 4 jalapenos. If you don't add 2-3 depending on how large they are.
- The dip can be left covered in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- This makes enough dup to serve with 3 cream cheese blocks.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 13.1 g
- Sodium: 15.1 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Cranberry jalapeño cream cheese dip, Holiday dip, 10-Minute Cranberry-Jalapeños Cream Cheese Dip