Tomato & Bacon Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that will be an instant crowd pleaser! Sautéed tomatoes, crispy bacon, and a creamy base - you won't be able to stop eating it!
- 1 Pound Bacon - sliced into bits
- 10 Ounces Cherry Tomatoes - halved
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Green Onions
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons White Pepper
- Set cream cheese out to come to room temp as you begin to prep.
- Slice 1 pound of bacon into small bits and add to a skillet. Turn on medium heat and cook until crispy.
- Drain on a plate lined with a paper towel and discard of grease.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and add to the same skillet on medium heat, using the remaining oil left in the skillet.
- Saute for 10 minutes. Using your spoon, smash the tomatoes as they begin to soften. Continue to sauté until blistered and starting to caramelize.
- While your bacon and tomatoes are cooking, add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl. If your cream cheese isn't to room temp yet, you can place it in the microwave for a couple of seconds to soften so that it will mix evenly with the sour cream - leaving no chunks.
- Add in your bacon and tomatoes to the cream cheese mixture and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Place in a dip bowl and serve with fresh cut veggies or water crackers.
- This dip can be enjoyed hot or cold. If prepping early, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge until needed. Leftovers can be kept for up to 3 days covered in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 477.3 mg
- Fat: 35.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 11.1 g
- Cholesterol: 75.2 mg
Keywords: Tomato & Bacon Cheese Dip