Discover the charm of Southern cuisine with our quick homemade 10-minute Southern-style Pimento Cheese Sandwiches. Whether you're serving them at a special occasion like a bridal shower, or as a hearty snack, this appetizer staple will be a hit. Made with white bread (no crust please!) and homemade pimento cheese - this only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
- 1 Loaf White Bread (20 ounces - or at least 18 slices of bread)
- 1 Recipe for Southern-Style Pimento Cheese Dip and Spread*
- Open the loaf of bread and lay out 6 slices.
- Spoon out about 1/3 cup of pimento cheese spread on top. Spread out evenly getting all the way to the edges. Place the other slice of bread on top. Repeat until you have 6 sandwiches made.
- With s serrated bread knife, gently cut off the crust on all 4 sides - making sure no brown edges remain and the sandwich is a small square,
- Gently slice each sandwich on the diagonal down the middle, giving you two triangle halves. Repeat with other sandwiches. You will have 12 triangles.
- Place on a serving platter and enjoy!
- If making a homemade pimento cheese for this recipe, it will require an additional 10 minutes to prepare.
- These can be prepped up to 24 hours in advance. Just wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge. Remove when ready to serve. If making the morning of, store airtight in the fridge with plastic wrap until needed. These are best served cold and chilled.
- Leftovers can be kept for 2-3 days wrapped airtight in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Southern
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 449
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 516.8 mg
- Fat: 38.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 41.2 mg
Keywords: pimento cheese sandwich, quick homemade pimento cheese sandwich, 10 Minute Southern-Style Pimento Cheese Sandwiches