Everything Bagel Bites are small nuggets of heaven stuffed with melty cream cheese that is going to have you singing love songs till the end of time! They are bite-size and the perfect carb and cheese delight in which you won't be able to stop at just one!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the flour, greek yogurt, and baking powder. Mix with a spatula until everything comes together. This is a thick and sticky dough. I like to put on kitchen gloves and used my hands to mix the last little bit at the end.
- Sprinkle the counter with some flour and dump out the dough onto the floured surface. Knead the dough for about a minute with your hands, adding more flour if you need to prevent it from sticking to the counter.
- Form the dough into a round ball. Using a knife or bench scraper, slice the dough evenly down the middle. Then split each half in half. Finally cut each quarter into 4 equal size dough pieces. This will give you 16 equally sized dough balls.
- Remove the cream cheese from the fridge (it helps to keep it chilled to make it easier to cut). Slice off 1 ounce of cream cheese off the block. Cut down the middle longways, making 2 long strips of cream cheese. Then cut into 4ths. This will give you 8 small cubes. Repeat with the other ounce of cream cheese.
- Take a dough ball and flatten into a flat round circle. Place a cube of cream cheese in the middle. Bring all the sides up around the cream cheese and use your fingers to pinch the edges together sealing the dough ball. Roll around in your hands so that the dough is a round ball. Repeat with the remaining 15 dough balls.
- Place the filled balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place an egg in a small bowl and whisk. Use a pastry brush to brush the tops of each dough ball.
- Sprinkle each egg-washed dough ball with everything bagel seasoning. Use as much or as little as you prefer, but personally I like a lot of tops.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove once finished. Let cool for 5 minutes then enjoy!
- These are best enjoyed warm. You can definitely enjoy at room temp, the cream cheese just won't be melty and warm. If you keep leftovers and want to warm back up, pop in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Snack/Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 52
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 120.1 mg
- Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 15.7 mg
Keywords: Everything Bagel Bites Stuffed with Cream Cheese