Everything Bagel Bites are small nuggets of heaven stuffed with melty cream cheese that is going to have you singing love songs till the end of time! They are bite-size and the perfect carb and cheese delight in which you won't be able to stop at just one!
There are times when I stop dead in my tracks in awe of how good a recipe is. Listen. I am a foodie. #obviously I don't like bad food...clearly. But when something leaves me speechless it is truly special. Everything Bagel Bites did this to me.
I am a lover of carbs and cheese. Where are my people at?! ?♀️
Now if you make a salty carby snack bite-size AND also stuffed it with warm melty cheese.......
STICK A FORK IN ME!
I am done!
These little bite size nuggest of gold are everything AND so easy!
How to Make Everything Bagel Bites
First, this dough is my 3 Ingredient Pizza Dough recipe. I took out the salt since I found there is plenty in the everything bagel seasoning, and added some baking powder to help them rise and be light and fluffy.
- In a large bowl add the flour, greek yogurt, and baking powder. Mix with a spatula until everything comes together. PRO TIP: I like to put on kitchen gloves and used my hands to mix the last little bit at the end.
- Sprinkle the counter with some flour and dump out the dough onto the floured surface. Knead the dough for about a minute with your hands, adding more flour if you need to prevent sticking to the counter.
- Form the dough into a round ball. Using a knife or bench scraper, slice the dough evenly down the middle. Then split each half in half. Finally cut each quarter into 4 equal size dough pieces. This will give you 16 equally sized dough balls.
- Remove the cream cheese from the fridge (it helps to keep it chilled to make it easier to cut). Slice off 1 ounce of cream cheese off the block. Cut down the middle longways, making 2 long strips of cream cheese. Then cut into 4ths. This will give you 8 small cubes. Repeat with the other ounce of cream cheese.
- Take a dough ball and flatten into a flat round circle. Place a cube of cream cheese in the middle. Bring all the sides up around the cream cheese and use your fingers to pinch the edges together sealing the dough ball. Roll around in your hands so that the dough is a round ball. Repeat with the remaining 15 dough balls.
- Place the filled balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place an egg in a small bowl and whisk. Use a pastry brush to brush the tops of each dough ball.
- Sprinkle each egg-washed dough ball with everything bagel seasoning. Use as much or as little as you prefer, but personally I like a lot of tops.
- Bake and Enjoy!
Are Everything Bagel Bites Healthy?
What's your definition of healthy? lol - j/k
I am not sure I would say they are heeaallllttthhhhyyy but there are certainly things that you can eat that are way worse!
These are basically just flour, yogurt, and cream cheese with the seasoning on top. The macro break down is not bad at all.
- Calories - 52
- Fat - 1.6g
- Carbs - 7g
- Protein - 2.5g
Is this a totally acceptable afternoon snack? Yes!
Is it green and full of all the veggies. No.
But this isn't called veggie balls stuffed with cream cheese now is it. ?
What is Everything Bagel Seasoning Made Of?
This is a spice blend that consists of
- Sesame seeds
- Dehydrated Onion
- Dehydrated Garlic
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Poppy Seeds
Honestly, it's so heavenly! Whoever came up with this blend - I thank you!
What do you like to eat this with? I love it on eggs, in dips, avocado toast, and roasted veggies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most grocery stores carry this now. It will be located in the spice aisle.
Costco is my favorite place to get it because you get SO MUCH for your money. So if you eat this like crazy, get it there. If not, Trader Joe's has the perfect small-size jar of it!
Want More Ideas For Fun Snacks? You Will Love These!
- Quick and Easy Garden Fresh Salsa
- Poblano and Green Chile Guacamole
- Frozen Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates
- How to Make Loaded Deviled Eggs