Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios is an easy and delicious appetizer that everyone will love! Perfect for any party, this smooth, creamy, salty, and sweet dip will be a crowd favorite!
I truly think sometimes that I could have a site that was just solely based on appetizers. I love them. All of them. And whipped feta dip with honey and pistachios has been one of my favorites recently.
For many reasons but some being....
- IT IS SO EASY! Put everything into a food processor, blend, boom, you're done!
- Salty sweet combo! A salty sweet combo is litlerally my favorite! Salty feta cheese whips into this smooth moouse like texture and drizzled with that sweet honey - bless it! IT IS GOOOOOOD!
- Looks beauitful! I know this might be silly, but we eat with our eyes first and I do love beautiful AND delicious food.
- Crowd pleaser! This is a dip that will take everyone by surprise and it will be gone within seconds!
Ingredients Needed for Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios Recipe
- Feta Cheese -I recommend using feta in the block form and not the crumbles. Using the block will result in a smoother and creamier dip. The crumbles have a coating around them of an anti-caking agent, similar to shredded cheese, which isn't the best for this dip. It would work, I just recommend not using them if possible. You usually can find a block of feta in the specialty cheese section of your deli.
- Cream Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Honey, Pistachios & Thyme Spring for topping
How to Make Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios
This dip truly couldn't be any easier to make. Place it all in a food processor and it comes together in 5 minutes or less!
1. Add cheeses, olive oil, garlic, thyme, and salt to a food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
2. Place whipped feta into a shallow bowl and drizzle generously with honey on top.
3. Top with more fresh thyme and pistachios.
What to Serve Whipped Feta Dip With
This dip goes great with
- pita bread or chips
- water crackers or crackers you love
- wheat thins
- mini peppers
- or slices of toasted sourdough bread
Honestly, serve with anything you love!
More Dip Recipes
- Easy Skillet Chorizo Cheese Dip
- Pineapple and Poblano Salsa
- Healthy Ranch Dip
- 3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- The Best Holiday Spicy Cranberry Dip
- Tomato & Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Cowboy Caviar Dip Recipe
- Healthy Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Corn Peach & Jalapeno Salsa with Burrata
- Quick and Easy Garden Fresh Salsa
- Poblano and Green Chile Guacamole
- Easy Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Sausage Dip