Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios is an easy and delicious appetizer that everyone will love! Perfect for any party, this smooth, creamy, salty, and sweet dip will be a crowd favorite!
I truly think sometimes that I could have a site that was just solely based on appetizers. I love them. All of them. And whipped feta dip with honey and pistachios has been one of my favorites recently.
For many reasons but some being....
- IT IS SO EASY! Put everything into a food processor, blend, boom, you're done!
- Salty sweet combo! A salty sweet combo is litlerally my favorite! Salty feta cheese whips into this smooth moouse like texture and drizzled with that sweet honey - bless it! IT IS GOOOOOOD!
- Looks beauitful! I know this might be silly, but we eat with our eyes first and I do love beautiful AND delicious food.
- Crowd pleaser! This is a dip that will take everyone by surprise and it will be gone within seconds!
Ingredients Needed for Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios Recipe
- Feta Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Thyme
- Honey, Pistachios & Thyme Spring for topping
How to Make Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios
This dip truly couldn't be any easier to make. Place it all in a food processor and it comes together in 5 minutes or less!
1. Add cheeses, olive oil, garlic, thyme, and salt to a food processor. Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
2. Place whipped feta into a shallow bowl and drizzle generously with honey on top.
3. Top with more fresh thyme and pistachios.
What to Serve Whipped Feta Dip With
This dip goes great with
- pita bread or chips
- water crackers or crackers you love
- wheat thins
- mini peppers
- or slices of toasted sourdough bread
Honestly, serve with anything you love!
Frequently Asked Questions
I recommend using feta in the block form and not the crumbles. Using the block will result in a smoother and creamier dip. The crumbles have a coating around them of an anti-caking agent, similar to shredded cheese, which isn't the best for this dip. It would work, I just recommend not using them if possible. You usually can find a block of feta in the specialty cheese section of your deli.
We rarely have any leftovers of this dip, but if you do, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and enjoy up to 1 day later.
You definitely can make this whipped feta dip ahead of time. You can make this up to 24 hours before you need it and DO NOT top with honey or any toppings. Just make the feta spread. Remove from the fridge about 30 minutes before you are ready to eat so that it spreads more easily and top with honey, pistachios, and fresh thyme.
I find that a food processor works best when making this dip, but if you do not have one, a high-powered blender will work fine as well.
More Dip Recipes
- Easy Skillet Chorizo Cheese Dip
- Pineapple and Poblano Salsa
- Healthy Ranch Dip
- 3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- The Best Holiday Spicy Cranberry Dip
- Tomato & Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Cowboy Caviar Dip Recipe
- Healthy Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Corn Peach & Jalapeno Salsa with Burrata
- Quick and Easy Garden Fresh Salsa
- Poblano and Green Chile Guacamole
- Easy Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Sausage Dip