We all love easy and healthy weeknight dinners and this Maple Dijon Salmon is the perfect answer. Just a couple of ingredients and 20 minutes and you will have an irresistible baked salmon dish everyone will love!
I get tired of our weeknight dinner rotations very easily. Even though I am a "food blogger", I get stuck making the same things and get SO TIRED of them. Any time I absolutely do not want to be forced to eat chicken AGAIN - an easy salmon dish is my go-to to switch things up.
I know I am not the only one who feels this way. You are tired at night. You want dinner to be easy. You want it to be healthy. But goodness - you also want it to taste good!
Am I right?!
I mean.....chicken, veggies, and salad can only be had so many times before a major switch up needs to happen.
This maple dijon salmon is so easy and simple to make. It takes 5 minutes of prep - 20 minutes of cooking - and about 5 minutes to inhale it all up. 😉
This is the perfect healthy and easy dish to switch things up this week for dinner!
Ingredients Needed for Maple Dijon Salmon
- 1 ½ Pounds Salmon
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ½ Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Green Onions
How to Make Easy Maple Dijon Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the salmon on top.
- In a small bowl whisk to combine the dijon mustard, maple syrup, soy sauce, minced garlic cloves, smoked paprika, pepper, and salt.
- Pour the mixture over top of the salmon and spread out evenly to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. The internal temperature should be 145 degrees and the salmon will be tender and flaky.
- Remove and serve immediately.
What Temperature Should Salmon be Cooked At?
Salmon should be cooked at 145 degrees on the inside.
Now obviously it can be eaten raw - hello sushi - or cooked a little under - but when I bake salmon, I like to go right under "well done" so that is cooked all the way through but hasn't lost its juice, tenderness, and flavor and it just flakes right apart with a fork.
Side Dish Ideas
Serve this salmon along side any of these delicious side dishes:
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Sous Vide Maple Carrots
- Easy Israeli Couscous with Parmesan
- Broccoli & Cheddar Risotto
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Roasted Veggies
More Easy Dinner Ideas
- Easy Chicken and Spinach Skillet Pasta
- 3 Ingredient Pizza Dough
- Chili Con Carne
- Kale Caesar Salad with Baked Salmon
- Greek Salad with Roasted Chicken