This fruit dip comes together in 5 minutes and is perfect to serve at any shower, tailgate, brunch, or just for an afternoon snack. Made with just 6 ingredients, this creamy dip has the brightness of lemon flavor and will be a crowd pleasure and an easy appetizer everyone will love!
It is no surprise that we love a good dip around here at Fueling a Southern Soul. I have been known to eat just Spicy Cranberry Dip for dinner on more than one occasion. I can't help it! Give me something creamy, cheesy, and totally dippable and I am in!
This creamy lemon fruit dip is going to be your new favorite summer treat. Just like 4 Ingredient Apple Dip, that is the perfect easy sweet dip for the fall - this one is going to be the perfect one for summer! It only requires 6 simple ingredients and 5 minutes. It is the best appetizer to serve alongside all the amazing in-season ripe fruit.
You and your guest will LOVE this one! Let me show you how you are just minutes away from your new favorite sweet dip.
Only 6 simple pantry staple ingredients are needed.
- Cream Cheese - full fat is best for this recipe. Reduced fat can be used, but I recommend using full-fat cream cheese for maximum flavor. Also, make sure it is at room temperature when beginning. Just sit out on the counter for 30 minutes before making this recipe. This will help it mix easier and avoid having any lumps when beating together with the rest of the ingredients.
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Cream - heavy cream or heavy whipping cream only - do not substitute for milk or a dairy alternative. The richness and extra fat help give this dip its luscious texture and flavor.
- Lemon - we are using the zest AND juice for the ultimate lemony flavor! You will need a good zester* for this recipe.
- Vanilla Bean Paste - vanilla extract can be used, but I HIGHLY recommend using a high-quality vanilla bean paste* for this. The flavor is so much richer and over the top. Plus those little speckles of real vanilla beans - YES PLEASE!
- Salt - to balance all the flavors.
How to Make
- Either in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and ½ cup powdered sugar until smooth. Add in the last ½ cup of powdered sugar and beat again.
- Add in cream, lemon zest, juice, vanilla, and salt. Beat until smooth, creamy, and no lumps remain.
- Place in a bowl. Serve with your favorite fruits or cookies - or place in the fridge to chill until needed.
What to Serve This With
Serve in a bowl alongside your favorite fruits such as
- berries, pineapple, kiwi, apples, grapes, or any other fruit you love
- you can also serve it with graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers, or ginger snaps
- you could use it as a fun topping for pancakes or waffles
This would be perfect to make for any wedding or baby shower, brunch, tailgate, or a fun sweet dip to have on a charcuterie board. This also makes just a great afternoon snack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store leftovers covered tightly in the fridge for a week.
Yes! This creamy lemon fruit dip can be made up to 2 days in advance. Keep sealed airtight in the fridge until needed.
More Sweet Dip Recipes
- The Best Holiday Spicy Cranberry Dip
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dip
- Whipped Feta Dip with Honey and Pistachios
- Berry and Mint Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Chips
DISCLOSURE. SOME OF THE LINKS BELOW ARE AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CLICK ON A PRODUCT LINK, I MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION. THIS COMPENSATION COMES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, AND AS ALWAYS I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS I TRUST! HEATHER BILYEU IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM.