Everyone loves ranch dip, and I am lightening up this favorite dip to make it even better! Using greek yogurt makes this ranch dip extra healthy and light!
Do you remember the rectangle pizza in elementary school? I can still taste it if I think about it. And I can also VIVIDLY remember a lot of people dipping it in ranch dip.
I thought that was so gross! But to each his own.
Whether you love dipping your pizza in ranch or using it for wings and veggies instead - ranch is arguably the most popular salad dressing and appetizer dip.
But it isn't the healthiest, so we are lightening up this classic favorite and making it healthy!
It lacks none of the original flavor but instead is creamy, fresh and flavorful, and so much more healthy!
What is a Healthy Alternative to Ranch Dressing?
This! Just make a healthier version of ranch by swapping out using greek yogurt instead!
It has the same tang and consistency of sour cream so it makes the perfect replacement!
Ingredients Needed for Healthy Ranch Dip
- Greek Yogurt
- Onion Powder
- Onion Flakes
- Garlic Powder
- White Pepper
- Lemon Juice
How to Make
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients. Whisk until everything is smooth and well combined.
- Serve with fresh veggies, on a salad, or anything you like to enjoy ranch dip with.
What is Good to Dip in Ranch?
This dip is perfect to enjoy with
- Easy Garlic Knots
- Healthy Chicken Bites
- salad dressing
- or anything you love to enjoy ranch with!
More Dip Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
- The Best Holiday Spicy Cranberry Dip
- Tomato & Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Healthy Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Cowboy Caviar Dip Recipe
- Pineapple and Poblano Salsa
- Quick and Easy Garden Fresh Salsa
- Buffalo Chicken Dip